SCT0800 IDC Series
SCT0800 series are replacement of JST SUR Series connectors. 0.8mm pitch wire to board connector,low-profile compact tyle, IDC style without crimp terminal.
|No.of Contacts||2 to 22 positions|
|Current||0.5A (AWG #32,#36)|
|Compatible||Cross Jst SUR Connector Series|
Cable Assemblies Refer
|Contact Resistance:||20m Omega Max|
|Insulation Resistance:||100M Omega Min|
|Withstanding Voltage:||200V AC/minute|
JST SUR Series Connectors 0.8mm Pitch
SUR 0.8mm Pitch Connectors
- SUR 0.8mm connector is the world’s first 0.8 mm wire to board connector.
- This SUR connector is suitable for densely crowded electronic devices.
delivers up to 0.5A per contact in its American Wire Gage (AWG) #32 and 0.2 A for its AWG #36
- This means that it is flexible to be used as chassis wiring with a maximum amperage of 0.5 amps and as power transmission wiring with a maximum amperage of 0.09 amps.
- Engineered to be space efficient which provides significant PCB savings with its flexible design variants:
- SIDE ENTRY: a height of only 1.75mm and a depth of 3.9 mm
- TOP ENTRY: a height of 3.9mm and a depth of 2.2mm
- Transmission speed is optimized providing superior signal characteristics.
- Popularity in WiFi equipment, gaming consoles, measurement instruments, and other equipment in need of a special interface to become interconnected