SCT1001 series connectors are replacement of JST SH Series connectors. with 1.0mm pitch space compact, low profile design. Socket with locking feature mating crimp housing.
|No.of Contacts||2 to 20 & 2*6 to 2*25 positions|
|Current||1A (AWG #28 to #32)|
|Compatible||Cross Jst SH & SHD Connector Series|
Cable Assemblies Refer
|Contact Resistance:||20m Omega Max|
|Insulation Resistance:||500M Omega Min|
|Withstanding Voltage:||500V AC/minute|
JST SH Series Connectors 1.0mm Pitch
SH 1.0 mm Pitch Connectors
- The SH 1.0mm Pitch connector is a low profile connector for small-sized devices.
- They are heavily used in small racing drones.
- Like the 0.8mm pitch connector, SH 1.0mm pitch connectors are also suitable for densely crowded electronic devices due to its small diameter wirings.
- Scondar offers a crimp style lock and a configuration which prevents users from inverted insertion.
- Engineered to be space efficient which provides significant PCB savings with the following configurations:
- Top entry: height of 6.3mm and depth of 2.9mm
- Side Entry: height of 2.95mm and depth of 6.35mm
- Delivers up to a current rating of 1.0 A per contact for American Wire Gauge (AWG) #28, #29, #30, #31, #32
- Suitable for either power transmission systems or chassis wiring.
- Popularity in WiFi equipment, gaming consoles, measurement instruments, and other equipment in need of a special interface to become interconnected