SCT1254 Series are replacement of Molex's 1.25mm PanelMate™ system,The connectors was designed for Flat Panel Display Panels that require thin, low profile connectors.
|No.of Contacts||2 to 16, 20, 30 positions|
|Current||1A (AWG #28 to #32)|
|Compatible||Cross Molex 51146 Connector Series|
|Contact Resistance:||20m Omega Max|
|Insulation Resistance:||1000M Omega Min|
|Withstanding Voltage:||1000V AC/minute|
Cable Assemblies Refer
Molex's 1.25mm PanelMate™ System Connector
- 1.25mm pitch PanelMate™ prides itself in being a derivative of the 1.25mm PicoBlade with the same current rating and voltage but with an ultra-low profile design suitable for flat panel displays.
- The main significance of this type of connector compared with other connectors is its very thin body consuming only a minimum height of 1.90 mm.
- This is designed for flat LCD displays such as entertainment displays, consumer electronics, personal computer and mobile devices in which sizes can be as low as 10 centimeters and below.
- Enclosing this connector is a crimp style lock designed by Scondar and a special configuration which prevents users from inverted insertion.
- Like the 1.25mm pitch connector, it is also suitable for densely crowded electronic devices due to its small diameter wirings and lightweight design.
- Delivers up to a current rating of 1.0 A per contact for American Wire Gage (AWG) #26, #27, #28, #29,#30, #31 and #32